Intensive Taxi Driving Courses
Intensive Taxi Driver Training from Intensive Driving Courses
There are 2 types of taxi driver; Hackney Carriage and Private Hire, both are licensed by local councils.
Hackney Carriage or Black Cab drivers must use one of the black cab type vehicles.
Private Hire drivers use regular cars, but councils will put some criteria as to which vehicles they deem as suitable.
There are various licensing differences between Black Cab and Private Hire, but one of the most significant differences is:
- A Black Cab can be hailed in the street without prebooking
- A Private Hire Car can only be prebooked
Different local councils set different qualifying criteria to become a taxi driver, Intensive Driving Courses can help with driver training to prepare for the practical taxi driving test
Pages in the Intensive Taxi Driver Training section of the Intensive Driving Courses website:
Sections of the Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Intensive Driving Courses Home Page
- Important Information About Intensive Driving Courses
- Learning to Drive with Intensive Driving Courses
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Intensive Driving Courses
- Intensive Taxi Driving Courses
- Intensive Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Intensive Driving Courses